Volunteer political writers are needed to educate readers about the voting process and politicians on a budding South Side Resource site. The goal is to provide education to voters for the upcoming November 2010 and February 2011 elections.
As an educator and resource, you will:
- Write 100 – 250 word articles on politicians and their views
- Share links to resources people can use in their decision making process
- Post YouTube or your own videos
- Interview candidates when your schedule permits
- Attend debates and political forums when your schedule permits
- Educate voters on how the promises of politicians impact their lives and communities
- No degree required but a high level knowledge of politics is needed
- Excellent writing skills are required
- Multimedia skills are needed because photos and videos have to be added to all submissions
If you feel compelled to educate others, please submit the following to the address above:
- A cover letter highlighting your experience
- Your resume
- Two original, published writing samples two writing samples
Serious inquiries only.