If you lead an organization that provides resources, information and assistance to your community, and would like to extend your reach, results and revenue, then you should be in Marcie Hill’s Community Organizations: Use Social Media to Increase Your Reach seminar from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Friday, November 28, 2011!
You will learn how to use blogs, Facebook and Twitter to reach more people to serve which will positively impact your results and your bottom line.
In this 3-hour hands-on seminar, Executive Directors, Program Managers, Marketing Specialists, Public Relations Professionals, Communications Professionals and other staff members from Community Organizations will learn how:
- To get found on the first page of Google using WordPress
- To increase exposure on blogs, Facebook and Twitter
- To reach a larger online audience through live blogging events
- To reduce your social media workload by connecting all social sites
- Too generate revenue through social media