If you meet the following requirements, you may be eligible for free family planning and birth control services under the Illinois Healthy Women Program.
You are eligible if:
- You are at least 19 and no older than 44
- You are a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a Social Security Number
- You live in Illinois
- You meet the income guidelines
- You have no health insurance coverage for birth control and
- You are currently not pregnant
Visit Illinois Health Women to get the income guidelines or to apply for benefits.
Images: Planned Parenthood and EC Health Insurance